5.04.2007

Like drinking wine from a mug.

The other night, Farewell Typewriter played at the Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco. It was a really cool venue; I felt like I was at a Halloween party!

There were several interesting characters there for the show. One in particular was a man who I think was doing Yoga? This was the same guy who came over to the merch table while I was selling Farewell Typewriter CDs and put himself on the other band's mailing list. It is too bad he was not a fan of Farewell Typewriter but I am not sure what kind of mail he expected to get considering his email address consisted of a few "letters," squiggly lines and happy faces. Right...

The person who I assume was the owner or manager of the club had his dog there. The dog wandered around randomly from the behind the bar and into the crowd several times throughout the night. Oddly enough, the dog did put himself on the Farewell Typewriter mailing list. I guess he liked what he heard.

But I think my favorite was the girl who was drinking Bud Light from a can...with a straw! Whatever gets the job done I suppose.

No comments: