9.03.2007

Justice is Served

The other day, my 2-year-old nephew was stung by a bee. We are all well aware of the fact that a bee gets what it deserves when it stings you because it dies shortly after you are stung. (Is that really true...seriously? Or is that something said to make little kids stop crying? And learn about a little thing I like to call revenge?) Anyway, of course he was fine, just a little shook up.

But for me apparently, death to the little buzzer was not enough. Today on my run...I PUNCHED A BEE! Seriously, reminiscent of a Dane Cook routine, "I punched that bee in the FACE," rendering him unconscious and unable to fly.

Take that bee! That will teach you and your friends to mess with my boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah !!! In your face ! (of the bee of course ! :P)