9.30.2007

Conversations with Jessie

(In an effort to not give too much of my Halloween costume away, this conversation ensued because for the costume, I thought I might need to borrow some of my sister's clothes...specifically a dress of some kind.)

Heather: Can I try on your bridesmaid dress from my wedding? Maybe that will work.
Jessie: Yeah, sure.
Heather: You know, I loved these dresses so much. I always wished I could have had one of my own. I never tried one on until now.
Jessie: And I even got to try your wedding dress on.
Heather: Ha ha.
Jessie: No seriously, I did...I was never going to tell you though.
Heather: Shut up!
Jessie: You know, I decided it was not a flattering cut on me.
Heather: Oh my God! So, what did you do when you...when did you...why did you put my dress on?
Jessie: Hmmm, let me think. Because I was alone in a house with a wedding dress...and I am a woman.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since we are talking about it... I tried it on too. It looked better on me than Jessie. What can I say?

Daniel said...

this year i'm going as Ugly Betty!!