6.21.2007

Now I am in it to win it!

Tonight was the last class in session one of belly dancing. Jess and I both missed last week so we were just a little lost this week. At one point the instructor stopped what she was doing to turn around and look only at both of us and just say, "Ohhh-kaaay. Let's try that again...from the beginning." I can't really blame her. The confused expressions on our faces spoke louder than 1,000 words. Also, I think the "rhythms" we were creating with our finger cymbals were seizure inducing.

When class started I was sure that by the end I would leave that class and never look back. But surprisingly, at the end, I was starting to get it. And by starting, I am talking, my movements became...slightly more human in nature. So you know what? I am going to take this class again and this time, I am not going to care what I look like. I'm going big baby, and I am going to get this!

No comments: