10.13.2007

Conversations with Jessie

I am a little jealous that I was not present for this conversation but still worth a mention.

(Scene: Jessie's response to seeing a little kid in public with a harness on)

Jessie: You know, I think if you can't keep your kids under control in public then you shouldn't take them in public.
Mom: Yeah....I put you on a leash.
Jessie: WHAT!?!?
Mom: Well, you just started walking and Heather was walking of course and you didn't want to be in the stroller anymore. You wanted to walk with her so I thought I would try it...it didn't last long I swear!
Jessie: Well did Heather have to be on a leash?
Mom: Yeah....no.

It is like a tiny little victory I never knew I wanted to win.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

I hope it was a pink leash with a spike collar. Just saying.