7.07.2008

Seriously cannot stop hitting repeat

This is currently my favorite song. I should also mention that I am, like, two degrees of separation away from being Jason Mraz's BFF as he knows my friend Joel by name. Well, at least he did six years ago when we saw him at the Fillmore. By name I tell you. If I had just a few more seconds with the guy I'm convinced that he would have been coming to Christmas dinner that year. But I digress.

Below is an excellent rendition of the song "I'm Yours." I can't decide what my favorite part of the video is. It is either the fact that there is a garden gnome sitting on a stool next to Toca or how ridiculously sexy is it that Jason sings only out of the right side of his mouth.

The video is a bit long so you might not be able to hang through the breakdown at the end. But seriously, did you already forget what I said? RIDICULOUSLY SEXY!

No comments: