3.24.2007

Could be worse I suppose.

Since the day we moved into our house, the downstairs bathroom had a mysterious and unexplainable scent of vanilla. I have searched for the producer of the smell that haunts the room to no avail. I assumed it would dissipate as the moths went on. This is not the case and instead I have just gotten used to it. In fact, about a month ago, my sister used the bathroom and when she came out she asked me, "Did you guys ever figure out why that bathroom smells like vanilla?"

Tis' a mystery indeed.

The plot thickened the other morning when it was not vanilla, rather toasted marshmallows that I could smell. Now it is just messing with us.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I hate to ruin the surprise, but I've actually been leaving baked goods in your bathroom since you moved in. It started as a house-warming gift that has clearly gone out of control. Sorry to disturb.

Heather said...

Good call Joel...good call.