10.26.2006

The Raffle Queen

Apparently, I am very skilled at the art of winning a raffle. Over the past year I have won nearly every raffle I have entered myself in. In no particular order, here are the items I have won from 10/31/05 to present.

1. A Baby Stroller (I think it's presence freaks Grant out more than he would like to admit, but I'm keeping it!)
2. A Gingerbread House...that I made!
3. I gift basket from Bath and Body Works.
4. A $50 gift certificate to Massimo's in Fremont.
5. A 5-inch screen T.V. Cute...but I gave it away.
6. A rolling cooler.

After yesterday's win of the rolling cooler, I figured I was on to something so I bought a lotto ticket. Well, since I am still at work today and not posting this from a beach in Italy with a bottle of wine in one hand and the villa that I just purchased in the other, it is safe to assume that I didn't win.

I guess I should stick to where my real gift is...raffles. I do have my name in a $500 shopping spree at Safeway, or I guess I should say, in November I am going to win a $500 shopping spree at Safeway.

I like being an expert at something that takes no still whatsoever and people just keep giving you things.

No comments: