4.30.2006

And she's back!

Back by popular demand....Conversations with Jessie.

Scene: A girl from Jessie's school is coming over to work on a project with her:

Jessie: This girl is seriously the most beautiful girl you will ever see. So pretty in fact, that I had to do my makeup again.
Heather: Really? Well based on the way I look right now, I am glad that I am leaving.
Jessie: Seriously. The prettiest girl ever.
Mom: Well, I think that Heather and Jessie are the prettiest girls ever.
Jessie:(slight pause to consider) Yeah, no. After you see this girl, you will change your mind.

I never got to see her, but hotter than a Mother's love? Wow.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Per my mother, she was pretty, and very nice, but not as pretty as Jessie and I. But seriously, who are we kidding, of course we are hotter than that girl.