2.02.2006

My least favs....

1. Applesauce: I enjoy a raw apple now and again; cook the thing and mash it up...appaling.
2. The Wind: I just wish it would stop being so...so windy.
3. Raisins in cookies: Well raisins in general really. However, raisins in cookies (or "land mines" as I refer to them) are unacceptable.
4. The grade "B+" or an 89%: To me, this grade is worse than a "C." If I got a "C" it is because I did not try to do any better. But 89% means all I needed to give was an extra 1%! Come on!
5. "EVOO": Would you just say "Extra Virgin Olive Oil" already!?!?

Everything else I am pretty cool with.

4 comments:

Toni said...

it's more of a Rachael Ray-ism...and despite her charm, I find the EVOO thing a bit irritating too (although I don't even have cable so I shouldn't have a say). And can I second the motion against the wind! This chaotic weather phenomenon must be stopped, Amen Sister Heather!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Rachel Ray. Let's not forget the stoup or the sammies as they are just so yum-o! Be on the lookout for her new talk show. Thanks Oprah!

Anonymous said...

I love blogs like yours, I wish it had more about consolidate
like ##lLINK## does.

Anonymous said...

I love blogs like yours, I wish it had more about fafsa
like ##lLINK## does.