8.11.2005

Very Un-Bridal of Me

I am truly sorry. I Thought the past 10 months would have been posts about nothing but wedding info and news. Looking back I realize that I have failed you. I would like to say that I have not posted about my wedding plans because the actual planning part has taken over all of my free time. However, that too would be a lie. I fact, I have found the past 10 months to be fairly easy. Sure, there were slight hiccups along the way, the most recent one being a small bridesmaid dress fiasco, but other than that, everything seems to really be falling into place.

Maybe I haven't felt too stressed because I don't actually realize how soon the wedding is yet. I mean, it is only 7 weeks and 2 days away and we still need to make the programs, get the favors, finish up the last handful of invites that are missing pieces of addresses, get all the groomsmen and bridesmaids fitted, get gifts for our bridal party, pick out music for the ceremony, pick out the music for the reception, firm up honeymoon plans, count up the responses, assign seating, have my final fitting, get my hair cut, have my hair trial....Oh God. I have to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A veces sus duros saber qu? decir o .Respectfully, Marie Wedding Reception Itinerary