9.12.2004

No, really, it's fine, take my $2000.00.

Yes, that's right. Someone stole my wallet and had a lot of fun spending my money. Approximatly $2000.00 dollars in fact. It looks like I am not going to be held liable for any of it, but right now, I am just waiting for the fraud departments of my bank and credit cards to review my case. So as it stands right now, I have don't really have access to money. Sure did put a damper on my weekend mood.

Luckily, I was able to forget about my misfortune on Saturday and spend a beautiful day at the beach celebrating my nephew's 2nd birthday. And to be honest, Saturday really did put this whole losing my wallet thing into perspective. Yeah, it sucks, it's a huge inconvenience, but on September 11th, I was thankful for my life and the time I spent with my family. That's all that really matters anyway.

Here's to a better week ahead.

No comments: