12.09.2002

Yeah. Like I have never heard that one before.

I used to have a best friend named Heather. Admittedly, at first it was a little wierd to be around someone all the time who had the same name as you but we got over it. We were two different people and sometimes I even forgot that our names were the same. Weird huh. We were thrilled by this similarity for about five minutes and quickly went on with our friendship and the "name thing" was really discussed again. That is, unless someone else discovered our similarity. It is amazing how ridicualous people can be with this kind of information. Like for example:

"Hey, I said Heather, and they both turned around! That's funny"....right....really funny, good one bro.

Or my favorite:

"Hey, are you guys, like, twins?" Yes, identical ones actually. You see, our parents were just that lazy...and stupid.

No comments: