10.29.2003

I returned from Georgia last Sunday. It was a much-needed weekend with Grant and the first time I had seen him in 5 weeks. It was also my first time on a red-eye flight. My flight left at 10:10 pm and my luck placed me in the aisle seat in the row behind the exit row. This meant that not only did I have nothing to lean my head against, I also could not recline. Needless to say, I was not really able to sleep on the plane.

However, it was all worth it when I saw Grant waiting for me at baggage claim. I realized then how much I missed him.

The weather was perfect, all except for the last day when it poured. I saw the office, we drove around Decatur, went out for a very nice dinner, drove an hour to Athens and saw a show that completely blew me away and most importantly, was reminded how much fun I have hanging out with Grant. Seeing him for a few days was great, but it also felt like one big tease. It just made me miss him more. It was hard to leave Georgia, it was hard to come home, it was even hard to unpack. I hate feeling like this.

No comments: