5.16.2003

Right now I have too much on my plate but I am not very hungry. I am looking down and the piles of paper and crap that needs to be sorted through and the things that still need to be packed and the online final that needs to be finished and all I am doing is looking at it. Guess I can see that the end is near, nearer than it has ever been before. All this stuff that I have to do is just making me even closer to being "done." Maybe that is why I am avoiding my responsibilities right now. Because the end is not really the end, it is a huge beginning. And there are no sure things in this beginning. As exciting as it all is, it is twice as scary. School is safe and May 25th is unsure at this point. I never thought I would feel like this...it is a weird feeling. Exciting, but weird.

No comments: